Search

Search this blog:

Search This Blog

#TheMVPChallenge Begins


Microsoft have put a challenge to the MVP community to dedicate the month of May to learning something new, and I've decided to accept. I wouldn't be a very good teacher if I wasn't constantly learning myself, so this is right up my alley.

MVP Global Cloud Skills Challenge: Get ready for The Challenge

We have three learning streams to choose from: 

  • Azure Data & AI Challenge
  • Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Challenge
  • Microsoft 365 Challenge

While I know a bit in each of these areas, there's always something new to learn and I'm excited to get stuck into it.

I'll be tracking my journey and posting my learnings, thoughts and questions here with the label #TheMVPChallenge. I'll also be posting regularly on LinkedIn and a bit of Twitter, so follow me to get updates. 

All three challenges have a module on Accessibility Fundamentals, so I'm going to start there. 

Custom Visual Review: Charticulator

This is not your ordinary custom visual - this is EVERY custom visual. Charticulator puts the power to design and develop custom visuals to ...